How to Use Reflekt 1 Facial Scrub Step by Step
When dead skin blocks your pores a host of problems can occur, especially acne. Thus, one of the best things you can do for your skin is use a good facial scrub. When looking for a good scrub, you want to find one that best matches your skin type. Not all facial scrubs are created equal. Some can dry out your skin or cause irritation if they are too strong. The key is to find one that won’t strip your skin of its natural moisture. Reflekt 1 is ideal because they remove dead skin cells without drying out your skin. It will leave your face feeling hydrated, supple and vibrant. Once you have a found a facial scrub that works best for you it’s important to follow the specific instructions on the product. There are also certain steps that you should take to maximize the results for beautiful skin.
Facial Scrub BenefitsThe ancient Egyptians built legendary pyramids and had advanced medical techniques. They were smart people; smart enough to know the benefits of exfoliation. Those benefits have stood the test of time. Using a facial scrub is one of the best ways to give your skin a glowing complexion. The scrubbing action also stimulates the skin to promote new cell growth. When you exfoliate your face, it is also easier for your skin to absorb serum and moisturizer while creating a smoother canvas for makeup application. Another benefit of using a facial scrub is that it helps with signs of aging. When you exfoliate, you help minimize wrinkles and improve the texture of your skin. Facial scrubs should be a solid step in your beauty routine. The benefits are numerous!
How to exfoliate your face with a Facial ScrubThough you should always follow the rules listed on your facial scrub, there are a few general guidelines you should follow:
- If you have long hair or hair that falls in your face, clip or tie it back.
- Then begin by washing your hands thoroughly. You don’t want to spread any unwanted dirt and bacteria on your face.
- Next, wet your face with tepid (warm) water. Never use hot water! It can dry out and damage your skin.
- Pour product onto the fingertips of your hands and gently rub your hands together to create a lathery foam.
- Gently massage Reflekt 1 over your face, neck and décolletage. Include, but be extra careful with the delicate eye area. Use steady circular motions and focus on problem areas such as the t-zone, chin and corners of the mouth.
- Then rinse with lukewarm water and follow that with a splash of cold water to help tighten and close the pores.
- When finished, gently tap your face dry with a towel. Do not scrub or roughly dry your face. Always be gentle.
- Enjoy the glow!
How Often Should You Use a Facial Scrub?Now that you know to use Reflekt 1 you might be wondering how often you should use it. The answer is that it’s different for everyone. Depending on your skin type and your age, how often you use a facial scrub may vary. Reflekt 1 can be used 2-3 times a week or up to 2 times a day, depending on the product. There are some general guidelines you can follow if you desire a more customized approach.
- Women should use a facial scrub on the face, neck and décolletage in the morning and in the evening for smoother skin. Never forget serum and moisturizer (and don’t forget to use these products on your decolletage, too!).
- Mature women should use a facial scrub in the morning and/or evening before applying any serums or anti-age creams. Doing this will help the skin better absorb the active ingredients in the products.
- Teenagers should scrub at night before bed to clear dirt and dead skin. Afterwards, they should hydrate with a good moisturizer. If acne is a problem, read how to wash your face to prevent acne.
- Men should use a facial scrub in the morning and/or evening to cleanse the skin and prevent ingrown hairs from shaving. Always moisturize afterwards. Good tip: For extra ease keep the bottle in the shower so you never forget, like men often do!